[COMPLETE] Black Gleam 1400c each!

Yeah I want it for my build, making a lava temple and I want it to contrast against the lava

1 Like

The lava lighting will most likely over power the black gleam lighting.

Hope it does! Price wars will put my shop outta business!

Dat’s a lot of coin. First time I’ve been tempted to sell, I still have some from last year.

1 Like

Price war per definition is sellers undercutting eachother to gain bigger market share / advantage and in that way try to get rid of competition.

Buyers do not create price wars by offering to pay a certain amount. That’s simple supply vs demand. The buyers (the market) seems to think that currently it’s worth 1500, and as the supply is low, it seems fair. If the supply goes up, I highly doubt the price will stay at 1500.

Auction could be considered, but that is really competitive bidding and not really the same thing.

Not all buyers feel it’s worth that much :crazy_face: but it’s a free market and anyone can pay however much or little they want :blush:

1 Like

Gee almost tempting. It be so awesome if a black gleam came out on a exo right now…:rofl:

Im broke.
Updated new price 1000c.

1 Like

Competitive bidding is not price war.

But whatever. Price is already dropping.

Lol i was thinking of placing down a basket for the black gleam to ^^ but with my luck.

Besides yes i make coin in my shop but it isn’t making me rich. So buying for 1500c is a no no. Looks like i have to run on my own.

Besides have about 150 now (last and current GB) and I don’t know what to do with it.
:wink: so it will be in storage a little while longer.

helska was an exo with night lilac. but it isnt black exactly. I also dunno where on the exo you’d have found it. I also wish that.

Just Curious but when was the last time we had an exo planet with black gleam in it?

Didn’t happen yet

Hmmm…RNG says we’re due for one soon then :wink:

Basket refilled.
Price change to 1400c for each black gleam.

Just sold you 50. :slight_smile:

OP- spends every last coin on black gleam
Black gleam exo - spawns next day

2 Likes