Buying Gold on Solum

I have been digging for hours on Solum looking for gold, but haven’t had any luck. I have looked in most of the suggested locations already: Digging through desert mountains, searching caves, etc, but no luck. So now I am hoping that someone will trade or sell it to me! I have plinths set up at my home @ [2200, 65, 1640].

I am also interested in buying other things like ancient tech components and rare metals. I have some selling plinths set up as well. Please let me know if you don’t think my prices are reasonable (I’m the only one with plinths in the area, so I’m not sure what market prices are), and I can change them!

I totally feel your pain… I literally live in the desert mountains next to a cavern and I haven’t found a single block. I’d be willing to trade with someone who has any. Found plenty of sliver if you’re interested.

I’d look into helping you out. It’s a 1000 coin return trip for me, maybe if you’re after multiple items it will be worth the trip.

Can you write a list of what you would like and we can work out a fair price.

Not sure about Mytharion, but I just need 20 gold for ummm… “things” LOL. I’d be willing to trade twice the amount in silver.

i too know what its like,live in a desert and have searched all over the planet and nadda,did manage to find 6 pieces on vulpto planet along with a ton of ruby.

tip for you,more likely to find gold on ring planets.

Lol I’m stuck on Vulpto now… hopefully, I can get the gold to make it back home and find someone who’s willing to spare the spark. LOL

i can get ya home tomorrow if you want as i have a save location to the planetary warp station,got plenty of coin to pay for it,will just need time to make enough warp conduits.

Thanks Valkirth but Stretchious already helped me out. Turns out it may be a glitch. For now, I’m back home on Solum I hope to make more trips back because I’ve heard it’s easier to find gold there but I won’t return unless I know I can get back without being stranded and having to ask for help.

Thanks for the offers! A friend on Solum donated the gold I needed to get to the next planet already, but unfortunately now I am stuck there! haha! But I think it should be easier to find gold on the next planet.

My trading plinths remain on Solum if anyone still wants to sell some gold or other items there. I do plan on heading back ASAP to finish my builds and etc.

glad to hear!, haha yeah well look on the bright side can chalk it up to lesson learned,gives you an advantage come 1.0+(your already know all this stuff ppl will be spending 1 week+ learning)
i always make sure i have 4 warp conduits (2 to get there 2 to get back),i even have my own warp room i built above my house hehe.