Buying Kindling Kernels!

Good day all!

Edit 3:
Still buying Kindling kernels. PM me quantity and price. Thanks :smiley:.

2 Likes

Pushing this up again in hopes of finding sellers :laughing:

1 Like

I think I saw some on the 1st row in Gyosha Mall and Jiivita was possibly selling some (maybe it was the other kindling)

1 Like

I checked all the places where i thought some would be sold including Gyosha mall. Most were being sold around 500-600 which is way higher than what i am willing to pay but ill go check it now again in case there are new sellers or something. Thanks!

2 Likes

I am probably thinking of the wrong type.

1 Like

No its the right type but the wrong price haha. Thanks though. Will PM them to see if we can reach some middle ground xD.

2 Likes

Let me check how many i have around.

Edit: I have 500 extra you can have.

2 Likes

Now buying combustion kernels too!

1 Like

I just finished my new farm with 1k plants. Hopefully I’ll have enough for me and some extra for selling when I start harvesting

3 Likes

Now those i have way too many of ;p

1 Like

YASSSS haha. Without knowing the quantity, ill buy all. Will PM you.

3 Likes

Capture

2 Likes

Oh come on why dont you corrected me. The kernels are the seeds! I wont have any extra seeds from my farm lol.

2 Likes

People never seem to touch them on Exos for some reason… I guess since they are available on perm worlds… so I just collect them as I explore and always end up with extras.

2 Likes

It’s too late buddy. I am waiting for them kernels in hundreds from you :joy:.

2 Likes

How many combustion kernels are you looking for?

I have 2700 I’d sell.

1 Like

We have 2 full shop stands for sale of both in PS shop! Come on by!

1 Like

Will PM you now!

1 Like

Heading there right now - will pick them up if the price suits me. Thanks!

I was telling myself i did check Grovidias but there were no kernels for sale haha. I think you confused kernels with particles. I am looking for the seeds :smiley:. Thanks though xD

2 Likes