Buying lots of high end tools!

Hi,

Straight to business. I need A LOT of tools, listing them below.
Will first list type of tool and then the forged stats I want on it. Will not accept anything else and no quirks.

Feel free to freely give offers and we can negotiate prices.

Chisels

No Longer Buying

Summary

Topaz Chisel
2000 Durability
Transformation

Quantity: 25

No Longer Buying

Summary

Diamond Chisel
2000 Durability
Increased speed or less energy drain.

Quantity: 20

No Longer Buying

Summary

Titanium Chisel
2000 Durability
Increased speed or less energy drain.

Hammers

Diamond Hammer
Max Damage
2000 Durability

Diamond Hammer
Tier 6 Damage
AoE
Max Speed (Negotiable)

Quantity: 10

Diamond Hammer
Tier 6 Damage
AoE
Max Durability

T7 Hammer with Durability, T7 Damage and AoE. Please give offers.

Quantity: 15

Grappler

No Longer Buying

Summary

Diamond Grappler
Well balanced stats Including high Durability, Range and Reel Speeds.

Spanner

No Longer Buying

Summary

Diamond Spanner

Max Durability
Automatic Door Closer (Don’t know name)

Think you got what it takes to deliver an order like this? Please PM me on Forums or Discord “Quimby / Will#6720”.

I think the auto door closer is actually a boon on the spanners.

Also, will you accept partial orders?

2 Likes

Yep, auto-door is spanners

2 Likes

Thanks @CorVeritas and @Takritimous I have now corrected that.

And yes Cor, I can definitely take partial orders, as long as the order fills that entire category (As in if you accept to make T6 AoE Speed Hammer, you make all 10 of them).

I won’t be on until the weekend. I’ll check back in later to see if anyone have taken any of these! If I could get the chisels, I’m confident I could do those pretty easily even with what I have in stock.

I’ll post it into my Guild’s discord too. If I can do it through them then it would really cut down the time it takes to make. Did you need these by a specific time?

I will be on all weekend and can accept them basically any time. Only ones that is semi-urgent is the transformation topaz chisels, but if I don’t get them anytime soon I will just let the blocks be untransformed.

I have topaz chisels not sure how many. but they are 3200 durability is that ok .

Quimby I can fulfill your Hammer Speed Orders… What do you mean by a T7 hammer?

We could have the Diamond Grapple for you by tomorrow. The Diamond Spanner, diamond chisel, and the titanium chisel can be made either by tomorrow or Sunday at the latest just depending on queue times.

I think it’s impossible to make a T7 Diamond Hammer without Quirks though, btw.

@thor Depends on what price you are asking for them, I assume they have transformation?

@Zer0 A hammer that can 1 shot t7 Rock. What price are you asking for the speed hammers?

Yes they are transformation. I don’t know the in game prices I make my own so no need to buy them. What do you want to pay for them ?

If you wanted to do a T7 hammer you could do an emerald hammer without quirks.

I have just had a look at my stock and I only have 9 left they are 4000 durability. Do you want them?

Quimby I sell my max speed for 11k and level 9 for 10.5k and level 8 for 10k… Also if you use a max speed with a strength brew it one shots T7 worlds… Its also the best way to mine because it takes way less endergy per swing…

What’s the reason to use diamond chisels instead of gold chisels, if you don’t use them for block changing?

Not sure, I always bought them and have always been pleased with them. But I would assume speed and durability are both better on diamond?

From what I understood, most of the cost from forged tools come from forging itself, not the material costs.

1 Like

That is true

I will let you know, there are a couple other forgers I know of that are interested too, gonna give them some time before deciding!

Please keep on sending me offers via PM, I am heading off to sleep but will reply first thing in the morning EU time. :+1:

Edit: I am awake again :+1:

Only time I use gem chisels is on materials that can’t be chiseled with normal ones, ie. titanium, deco gems, etc.