Buying Regen Bombs

I’ve been running through everyone’s new planets, and I haven’t had any regen bombs. For that I’m sorry guys. I’ve had to start re-building a home, for the millionth time, and I haven’t set up a new forge or much of anything else yet. I just destroyed somebody’s forest for wood and I’d like to replenish it. Where might I find some regen Bombs? Preferably of the metal variety.

2 Likes

I’ve got a few copper ones with glow for sale on Maryx. Just hop through the deku portal at tnt then through the portal labeled ‘peat farm’

1 Like

There are regen bombs at EZPZ main and their DK mall shop last I checked. Fantasy Tree also keeps them in stock in I’m not mistaken. Should be ~500c for 100 uses, so cheap to keep handy all the time.

1 Like

I’ve got Iron Regen Bombs up for sale at my White Gleam Ball Farm on Pegasus II.

Details, including how to get there below… :wink:

This “Deku” portal, Which Tnt hub is it in? @Coolpants

@Rydralain Not familiar with any of the places you mentioned, friend. I haven’t been around too much in few months. I’m most familiar with Portal Seekers. and have most of their hubs saved. Just started using Tnt yesterday :laughing:

At the megahub on circarpous: ) it sounds like ezpz is cheaper though. Mine are about 800-1000 I think. You can also get there via deku portal then through the portal labeled ‘compass hub’ then to ezpz main
Deku is also accessible via ps maryx

Tnt megahub has a link to dkmall in the malls section. There is an EZPZ main shop link at I think PS Biitula.

To The Mall!!!

1 Like

Ezpz has a shop at dkmall
Also their main shop is the maryx portal at dkmall

1 Like

These hubs are a bit ridiculous nowadays. My poor toaster can’t really handle them. I thank you for the info guys!