[buying] rough oort at 300c (hand trade) [FUTURE MALL]

I’m going to assume you will because I need money like rn

You should assume that the lower price at the request basket is to cover trade tax. The hand trade pays higher because you don’t pay taxes on hand trades.

If he pays you that tax difference, he would effectively be paying the basket tax twice.

2 Likes

@Fuzzybear1919 if you bought them at 300 hand trade and you sell them at the basket for 280 well…thats a loss on you lol if i pay you even the 20c on top i would be paying 321c because like @Rydralain said its set to 280c to get that 300c (301) max price i will be paying and thats even with -2.5% tax i can be on to buy them of you at 300c , also dont buy to much because im nearly at my maximum spending for the oort, also if you need the coins ASAP dont buy oort and just let me handle it

if you mean that i should pay the loss if you sell them to the basket because you cannot wait for me to get on, yeah that is unfair to me because you will make me spend more and that is unnecessarily but i assume you dont mean that

O okay meh I only lost 10k

technically you didnt because last time i even helped you out to give you 50k for 100

Touche ten chars

Yup still owe you 10k
Joking of course

Lol.tumblr_p3wsi4IeSj1vb4dodo4_r1_540

8 Likes

online to buy again at 300c each!

I can be on In a bit

Getting on in a min also lol I’ve posted over half of the replies
:joy::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@HOST I have bought 196 Oort or 58,800c worth and I have 196 Oort or 23,700c worth the grand total is 82,500 for 275 oort add 41 to that

still buying oort, only need 4 more ss of rough oort

I sell you another 2 SS but can you bring it to me on Houchus I’m stuck at Home cause of boundless bug host-chan @HOST

1 Like

thank you!

#completed

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.