Buying stone and timber

I want to buy stone and timber. The timber preferably lustrous abd in dark red, oxide yellow and dark rose. Also I need dark mustard lustrous trunks. The stones I need cool slate in sedimentary, black, night azure dark grey and oxide gray in metamorphic. If anyone is selling these let me know.

Does it matter if the timber or stones are refined or decorative?

Honesly I was looking for just the regular timber and stone since I want to buy at lease 900-1800 of each but anything works.

Ok, I have the dark grey stones (lots of them), black (about 1500). The dark rose timber (lots and lots), the oxide yellow I have is refined or decorative.

How much are you looking to sell them for?

hello, you can have all that in Quebec :slight_smile:

You can find the show in Legendville, The Crypt, Quebec Mall, Portal seeker Biitula, US East Hub of Ultima Guild and in the Ultima hub in Finata and more

I can sell them for 1 per piece

I will take all the black stones you have, I’ll take 1800 of the dark rose and dark grey if you have that. How much did you want for the oxide yellow refined and how much do you have?

1700 of the oxide yellow, same price

Just noticed I have the cool slate sedimentary too. Only about 1500 pieces left though

come to my base in Lutrion if you could please. I have a player portal at the Ultima hub on Lutrion labelled “Dub-T”

I’ll take all of both of those too. It might take a bit to find you since I’m still learning to navigate but I’ll be there

Ok I’ll meet you at the Aquarius Aussie hub

(sorry I always get that mixed up)

Lol that’s still on lutrion correct?

Yes on Lutrion, through the big portal. Or is Portal Seekers easier for you?

Honestly I have no idea where any of those are since I’ve never been to lutrion.
I’m currently in the Ultima hub on finata but I’ll figure it out

OK from there go through the big portal to the AUS planets