Cookie Kingdom Update

Me Baby Cookie has a Goal to Become the 1st or 2nd Great City on a t6 Planet invite ma Friends the Community to come Build with me (^-^) plots Vary from Big and Small I’m Located on Houches I and is Reachable through all Networks me Hope :laughing:

26 Likes

It’s a beautiful place on a T6 planet. She’s been working on this for awhile & it looks amazing!

24 Likes

Doesn’t @fidach have great city?

2 Likes

What are you at now?

1 Like

All the networks on Houches I that are labeled Baby Cookie name change Coming soon :laughing:

2 Likes

Gorgeous builds!

3 Likes

Yay :cookie: Will come pick a spot when I get back on :smiley:

2 Likes

Got my spot :grin:
I miss having a place on a T6.

5 Likes

As a former solo builder on Delta, she really sets the bar for solo builders imo. This looks great. Wonderful job BabyCookie.

3 Likes

This is one of my favorite builds. Good job :cookie:

3 Likes

I got little tour the other night, it truly is a beautiful build.

2 Likes

Im wouldnt be so helpful cause my houses rarely go over 100k prestige.

Im like the worst prestige booster in here.

Goodluck babycookie

5 Likes

That’s ok @Buugi Buugi-chan I invite everyone for my city only Beginning I plan on building Bigger so if you wanna build on ma Cookie that ok I’m not looking for prestigious builds but a A City I can share with the Community on a T6 planet lol

6 Likes

Wow! The city looks great!! I definitely will start something today! Great job!

2 Likes

Baby cookie are there any rules? height limits or themes? Or do we just build whatever we like? <3

1 Like

How large can we plot?

1 Like

@Cyklisk take a look at the screnshots, it’s the dark squares that are for plotting :blush: various sizes set up. I had the tour the other day too it’s rather amazing!

3 Likes

Build as High or low as you want werever you want only thing me ask no gleam towers lol :laughing:

6 Likes

Thanks. Sometimes the available plots are locked down for internal purposes, guildies etc. If those plots are actually available, which they seem to be, im coming there later today to plot large ish. Thanks for answering, tricky. :+1:

2 Likes

starts work on his lava tower

4 Likes