C.⭕️.R.E. City a new beginning! Welcoming all to be apart of something big

C.:o:.R.E. City!! Becoming quickly a fascinating Place to build or even just look around. We started this city with one real goal and that’s to make a realistic style city. Been a fun project and a forever home for my character so I wanted to share some pictures and invite anyone who wants to join in.

28 Likes

Ran by some of the builds here the other day. Looks awesome! Props yall :+1:

2 Likes

not enopugh dumpsters, just not enough dumpsters

3 Likes

Glad to see this I miss the old @JDGroat builds at EZPZ.

Glad you are back good sir!

2 Likes

Love this! Will have to come check out a spot for a shop :ok_hand:

3 Likes

@DeadDigger lol we want to make the people happy! Dumpsters you say, here are few added to back alley and a escape ladder :joy:

6 Likes

Wonderful now i can search for the krümelmonster

Lots of fun/awesome builds going up around the city and it’s looking gorgeous

New Luigi’s after having such success in EZPZ city Luigi’s has decided to move over to C.:o:.R.E. And it’s looking great so far can’t wait for the grand opening
Also just incase anyone saw the construction site in the middle of the city don’t be alarmed it’s the one and only Timolian and he’s keeping his site up to latest construction codes :joy:

13 Likes

Luigi’s restaurant is looking pretty good

8 Likes

My new lil project

10 Likes

Nice builds …
… keep them coming :+1: :smiley:

1 Like

Tranquility towers looking pretty amazing. Toooooons of chiseling left to do

4 Likes

5 Likes

Looking for anyone that wants to come build and help us make this the New York of boundless. Message me if you are good at building realistic looking buildings :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Well I am debating quitting again all thanks to a few terrible players that like to stiff things up. This group has circled a bunch of my builds in the city with huge structures preventing me from building in curtain spots. I thought the days of childish game play and petty games was over but apparently not! Played this game a long time and get along with just about everyone and have helped a ton in the community but this stuff really irritates me especially after messaging them and not getting a reply they just keep going.

7 Likes

Sadly, I’m not the least bit surprised. Sorry @JDGroat

3 Likes

I’m sorry people are being awful.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear this! I was wondering what was going on since the portals to the mall closed. That sucks! People suck! I know there is a lot of negative Nancy’s in the game. But quitting is what they want. Bunch of bullies trying to push people around for their own gain. I wish something would be done on the game about it. I see it too often. Hope you decide not to quit! If you need help, let me know!

2 Likes

sorry to hear that, i was somewhat sure that all that childiish games was only a past nightmares, seems not

looks like building at own sov planet is only way to prevent this, you can always remove abusive bullied beacons, i think this is the only way to build without stress…

This is the way :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Once you go Sovereign, you never go back. :two_hearts: I love knowing it’s a zero drama zone. :blush:

4 Likes