[Cala] --[Chill Tier 6 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

You sure it’s a repeat? I can’t find Stark Turquoise on the spreadsheet with all the exo info.

1 Like

Could be one of the 3 first exo, i do not have info for them.

1 Like

gonna go look in my basement and see…can’t remember getting this particular colour before (but theres now been so many!)

got a cool slate and crisp teal in the first few exo planets …
can’t find Stark Turquoise though

1 Like

I guess I’m wrong. Could of sworn I just bought a bunch :sweat_smile:

Yup was dark turquoise my bad :sweat_smile:

Dark stark ahhh so similar yet so different :rofl::laughing:

A few more, because this exo is pretty. :smile:

!

7 Likes

Thanks for that location token to the sapphire. Used 1 pie and got 1100+ sapphire 300+ topaz 3k+ iron plus the fossils and tech

Oh and by no means do I mine efficiently. I like to destroy everything on a layer :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

looking for MUD and TANGLES locations, even if they are in empty resin pit - share coords please :slight_smile:

also

gleam, sand, thorns,twisted,mould ice and sponge tokens

4 Likes

Great, should have another mine or two up before too too long! :smiley: Just mapping a real large hotspot area on PC just a bit ago, and will dig some mines in a bit - REALLY large area. :smile: Around one gleam area I posted a pic of, too, if you see holes in the ground, that is me getting more sapphires!

… BTW, can take a good guess when the next Rift exo will probably drop: the 23rd, the day I leave for five days. :wink: See, that is totally what I would do as payback if I were in the devs’ shoes: “Oh, think you’re so clever with your little photo edits, hmm? Chew on this while you can’t play…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Cala T6-Chill exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam was I think released in the first hand full of exo’s and now it has come back… Sand is exo exclusive for all you concrete makers… enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

BIG thank you to @Zjawcia for helping with some of the locations :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@majorvex you can make a song with @Fante Gleam Slaying bombs and pounding of rocks sounds like a death metal concert Pfft Pfft Pfft

3 Likes

Do you have something stuck in your throat?
:wink:

1 Like

Pfft Pfft Pfft (^-^) me always eating ma :cookie: s

1 Like

In before Disney shut down the planet.

12 Likes

Finished exploring Cala today, I like the mixed biomes a lot. I put completed atlases and some free location tokens in VB Rocket Shop (via PS Hub Boori) like usual.

1 Like

Anyone find tangle on Cala yet?

Gleam is not a repeat. It is new.

2 Likes

It wasn’t on old exo? Could of sworn it was on one of the first ones

Your memory isn’t completely off that was crisp teal a very similar color it had flying chunks in the air like shadow red did on the Halloween exo

Oh I hate Disney. The tourists clog traffic here like nowhere I’ve ever seen before :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

11 Likes