[Calc VII-B] --[Umbris Tier 7 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

2 Likes

Calc VII-B T7 Umbris exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam is not new but nice color… sadly only found single seams. Good note to any mosaic and concrete makers, Gravel is new and its Strong Cherry … enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m hopefully going to get back on in about 40min and be finishing up mapping the planet. I’m half way done with it already. I’ll have them for sale in my shop in the Gmall. I’ll make a new topic when they are done

1 Like

If anyone wants growth I saw this spot in my travels. It’s away from the lava

2 Likes

Does regen work on this now? I learned it did on gleam, but it appears it still doesn’t work everywhere (which is fine.) I don’t like grabbing everything so others don’t get any. :slight_smile:

The only thing regen won’t work on is resources. So no petrol, Rosetta nox, exotic tuber plants, etc. So growth is in the clear

Awesome! Thanks much!

1 Like

regen wont work if a recent meteor just landed too near the area.

2 Likes

Oh yea I forgot about that change.

I got over 400 with 1 hammer at alt 155

Yep, this world is definitely worth going underground in! :slight_smile: Everybody is tearing up the Umbris, but there are huge emerald hotspots, and MASSIVE goo caves! I was making my way to an emerald hotspot this morning, underground as there is lava before it, and got sidetracked by coming into goo tunnels as heavy with goo as I’ve ever seen. :smile:

calc1

2 Likes

What colour Goo Kernel is on this world?

Goo Kernel gets its color on which block it is sitting on. So it will be the Meta,Sed, Igneous rocks & Sponge colors.

1 Like

Ok, you can change the colour of a block with it right? Can you recolour gleam with it?

you can only paint certain block, not all type and gleam isn’t part of it. You need to farm the kernel to gain pigment color with which you can create a spray that can color one block.

Oh ok, and what is the certain block?

I don’t know them all, but you can paint rock, wood, stone, bricks, marble, mosaic, refined gravel, gravel, maybe sand not sure, concrete.

Thats amazing! Thanks a lot for your time. One final question, as you mentioned before it could be any colour which depends on what block it stands on. So lets say I want strong cherry can I find them on Ingeous rocks then?

Yes, they grow on ceiling.

Okay , Imma be hunting for them alot!!! Thanks for your time!