Came back and needed a new home

I came back after a long break to experiment with a new experimental design. To my dismay Andooweem was not very welcoming to me with my connection for some reason. I made a new toon, brought him to Berlyn to start building and leveling. This was the result after a week. It is still a work in progress, but the fascade is 90% done. I call it “The Housetree”.

23 Likes

Oh wow, I absolutely love it. You did all that in only a week? That’s incredible! It’s taken me two just to make a square lol.

4 Likes

Well, you had more of a learning curve than I did.

4 Likes

Very cool!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Awesome. Love it.

Ability to chisel glass would so enhance this. I cancelled a few glassy ideas I had just because the squareness of glass would destroy the curvey lines of entire build.

4 Likes

now this is the reason i hate building QQ… But joking aside that is just amazing, i love… everything about it lol (i gues you just sunk for a builder spec?) - that’s not a bad idea … :slight_smile:

i can understand why we can’t break glass would be becuase the fact glass is to fragile - have a new craftable object (toughend glass) which you could chisle but be a lot to make/do?

1 Like

Put it in the trello

1 Like

its not chiselable cause of it current looks - planned to be chiselable in future when it gets new and final shape

3 Likes

That is just gorgeous!

I have not finish my initial build yet but I needed a hunting rest stop in Munteen so I made this.

The walls are 3 blocks thick, safe from the exploding projectiles of the Spitters and Cuttletrunks; and also safe from the kamikaze bombing Hoppers. I am also starting to keep a small stock of supplies in there to refill up on supplies. Come stop by if you need a safe spot to rest in Muntee Paradise, SE of @Jeffrotheswell’s portal hub. Please keep the doors close for the safety of others who might want to come visit.

5 Likes

My Housetree in Berlyn completed.

In the background to the left and up the hill is New Berlyn, and the blue glowy building on the right is BetuPortal. All visitors are welcome.

3 Likes

Cool builds