[Camur] --[T5 -Turbulent Metal Exoworld]--

This gleam makes a good trunk for underground gleam trees.

1 Like

Beautiful colors, and so glad to see a metal - KINDLING! :smile:

9 Likes

All ur exo is r belong to me!

Seriouslt though, these are some great foliage and grass accent colors to the normal worlds.

2 Likes

8 Likes

No goo on t5 planets? :frowning:

1 Like

They spawn on elemental world, so they wont spawn on coal,metal or lush no matter what the tier is.

3 Likes

Ahhh that explains! Thanks!

Completed 99c atlases and some free location tokens now available at the usual place at Exo Explorers on Lasaina (main portals from TNT Megahub and PS Hub Boori).

6 Likes

Camur T5-Metal (Potent Lvl 3) exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam is NEW!!!.. Also have free tokens to Twisted and Lust trees, Ash, Ice, Thorns and yes SPONGE!!.. Also to my fellow concrete makers I also have a token to Gravel…enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

4 Likes

everything besides the sand is exo colors

I know there was talks before on putting a this exo only color indicator? Is this still something in the works or too time consuming?

Not sure what you are asking.

Like the little explode icon that is being used to show exo color but from my understanding that meant its also been on other exo world’s too in the past? Not just this one. I had asked before about getting an icon for this exo only color and I think gorrila had said something about making a last seen something but I don’t remember.

I am pretty sure the exo indication currently is that it is not available on regular planets. It currently does not show if its truly new or if it has been available on prior exos. @Gorillastomp is working on an updated exo post that may be able to do something like that, but I am not 100% sure.

Even if the color has been in the JSON data for a prior exo does not mean the item was ever actually found on the exo, especially for the plants and fungi.

And I greatly appreciate all the work that has been done so far so I’m not trying to sound greedy :slight_smile:

:+1: I think it might get a bit complicated too as in if a color was really on an Exo it might have just been a couple so this time around it may have tons (like in the case of gleam). It may take some manual input over time to get a current list of whats been found in larger qty on Exos vs whats completely new or very rare but did exist.

That makes sense!

It is likely possible to pull if its never been listed on an exo before… which would mean its for sure new. But even things that have been listed on an exo before might be actually new because they may not have physically existed on that earlier exo.

“ghost” exo visible on the horizon from Camur … wonder if another Exo is currently forming.

1 Like

This is what coming up next :

• Brand New color (Color that have not been seen yet from the world color list)
  • Last time the color have been seen (In days and on which home/exo)
  • Take in consideration if the block color can be obtained from chisel transformation or recipe from the “homeworld”

But like @Soju-VB stated, there is no way to know if the currently color is really brand new or not since it could have been found or not on a previous planet. Anyways even if not new for you it can be for someone else.

I have been a bit late on this version because i am really busy irl atm and there is gonna have a bit more people working on post.I want to make sure that the database have the less chance to get corrupt because there is no way to get old planet data despite from the forum post i have made from the past year.

6 Likes