Can a mod delete this pls ty or lock it

Thanks for the last fulfilled request. Feeling much better now. Any chance I can get a great exo with deep azure rock. I would submit my soul to bounless yet again

2 Likes

Im with you on that, and some night blue metamophic :grimacing:

I’ll take any azure at all please

It will happen cause @james and @Leahlemoncakes loves esper hehe. Course i will send cake if it happens

So my posts were flagged for what reason?

Would Night Azure Gravel work?

Perhaps because they were off topic?

Nope. They are asking for a certain color of rock and I’m asking for a certain update. Once creative or rental worlds spawn that makes their request absolute.

And it’s people asking for colors on planets. But asking for more things to do on planets is off topic? How? That’s like getting black gleam and some one asking for black stone and getting flagged it’s off topic cuz it’s not gleam.

Both ur posts are off topic if u wanna say something differnt make a post. No more toxic posts and swearing really? If u have a problem like I said make a diff post thank u

1 Like

Well in case you do want to give it a try, I do have a smart stack of night azure gravel. Just letting you know.

Wrong color sry

1 Like

No worries. Thought I’d throw that offer out there just in case.
Good night. :+1:

WOW!!! So… no one can say anything that’s against certain people’s point of view or show people that didn’t say anything against the COC? But flagged wow

I didnt flag buddy

1 Like

well since this topic has become toxic ill flag the ehioe thing

Was suppose to be a nice post but geuss ill stop awile have fun boundless peeps keep on having fun

I don’t think anyone should be able to flag besides the original poster unless it’s truly against COC. This freedom to flag anything and everything is crazy. F got flagged literally F @james F got flagged

dude its the community that flags and mods decide to delete it. Just have fun in the game sry ur experience is not as good but find things that make u happy.

1 Like

Oh I know. And I do have fun with it. My first 2 posts were just having fun with requesting things that won’t happened but got flagged. Asking for a color asking for a hunting update. Both will be unheard so posted as a you won’t get it and I won’t get it kinda thing.