Can all the hunt platform owners temporarily leave the doors open on their platforms on appropriate tier worlds? For gleambow

And we can put tokens out for locations at exo shuttle (and other places), feel free to message me paka red etc if interested. You can also just shove location tokens for your platforms in the basket at Exo Shuttle. And if you want you can leave your doors locked and just make fresh location tokens for your platforms that are outside the doors.

Free footfall for you, and people can use the platforms for gb!

Not like anyone will be platform hunting anyway

5 Likes

Which world’s will the GB be appearing on? So people know

1 Like

Are there even t4-t7 lush? No clue which are lush.

Also that’s level 3+ not tier 3+ and the distinction eludes me as usual

not true. shinra will still be going! gotta get the big ones! plus, a lot of people i have talked to said they would be up for it

2 Likes

I believe these will be the planets…
Boori
Xa Frant
Biitula
Circarpous

3 Likes

i read the post, it says all T3 and above

U sure? The only thing I saw said lush

it says L3 + lush… huh.

now im confused

1 Like

Lamblis T3 was last time also a GB Planet

Yep, this would be a huge help for the event. :slight_smile: I went and saved locations for about a fourth to a third of the locations on my own, but in most cases the platforms (when there) were out of reach so didn’t bother to try to get up to them. Being able to quickly jump around the regions will be a big QoL help in this… especially if we’re actually racing each other most often this time, won’t sting as much if you lose out, if you can quickly jump to the next one. :wink:

Note: Token numbers may be missing some in sequence since I’m an airhead and messed up the naming a few times. :flushed: It was just quicker to name them things like “Circ Gleambow 1” than try to put region names on them all, thought it was simpler too.

I’m going to try to grab a few more today myself. I think I have 12-20 on each current eligible world now. Any Lush exos that pop, will do those too. Edit: 68 total right now, 15-19 each. I’ll try to find some more decent ones for Xa Frant today… that is the trickiest of the four with terrain IMO, but now we’ve got a water walking buff coming. :slight_smile:

Edit: It is all T3+ Lush worlds… changed from last time. So currently four eligible permanent worlds. But sometimes the Lush exos pop with really good hunting terrain, fingers crossed! :wink:

2 Likes

Follow-up, per dev thread…

I actually noticed this when going around saving locations - I was spawning meteors outside the regions sometimes, and seemed to be without other player icons around that could be responsible. With these fixes, I’d now say being able to jump around the region centers quickly is even more of a potential advantage (provided they don’t tweak those rules for the Gleambow ones).

Anyways, just added a couple more for Xa Frant, cleaned up one duplicate. :slight_smile: Sidenote, been very useful doing this just for discovering new useful locations, just saved myself a great reactive lamella/inky leaf farm on Xa Frant. :grin:

You can also just save location directly under the platforms

1 Like

All hunting platforms on Axon Biitula went boom… SPQR did not understand that they served a purpose… they thought they were target dummies and Blew them out of the sky… we compensated the Breakfast Club district for the loss of materials.

2 Likes

LOL, yeah, I don’t recall seeing any when wandering Biitula. :sweat_smile:

Of the four eligible current planets, Biitula strikes me as the easiest actually, I was a little surprised by that. Also, the lack of platforms might well serve to be an advantage for any doing what I’m doing right now, or using my tokens - other planets, others probably have those platforms saved. So might be more competition on them. :wink:

… Maybe I should go get a few more spots on Biitula. :grin:

1 Like

Yeah we had probably 40 or so at onen point made by the Breakfast Club district… cyberwolf i think his name was

1 Like

i remember last time merika treated me well…