Can Gleam Club be gifted?

Pretty much the title. I bought boundless for my wife through steam, and a while later upgraded us both the same way. Now the deluxe edition Gleam Club is running out, and I’m not really finding a way to top her up… Is a functionality like this supported yet that I’m unaware of?

today you can create a request basket with no requested items and put coin in it. A different person with permission can take the coin out, or you can just destroy it and step back and the coin will fall out onto the ground.

With the guild system I think you can send money to people. Not sure if it’s only from the guild or if anyone can send to anyone.

2 Likes

Thanx man, realised GC is a bit generic, i meant Gleam Club hehe. Edited title to be more accurate

Add your card to steam add money there and she can “buy” gleam club that way though the game or just buy her a steam gift card

If you’re finding it hard to find out WHERE to buy it in game…press tab or esc and then click on shop… forgot which one… They BOTH don’t work. They both have shops, but only ONE shows gleam club… I am not in game so I cant look atm so just press both… if your question is something else… why don’t you have direct access to your “wife’s” account?

Thanx @debstep didnt think of gift carding it over.

@OdinsRavens, literally lolled here hehe. Recently married, haven’t quite taken over everything she had from before yet. Also, she is the boss so i even have to motivate for beacon permissions. Lastly, I’d like to get her gleam club as a kinda extra xmas gift, and she’d be angry to see what I’ve spent on ‘just a game’ already (even though she loooves boundless) - so was hoping for a semi backdoor kinda “it just happened” kinda way to gleam her up.

I’m post call tomorrow and she only has like 3 passwords, will probably just do it the old school way - when nobody is looking :yum:

On an aside though, i see @Jiivita is giving away some keys in a draw, gleam club could be a nice similar perk if it was a similarly transferable entity.

2 Likes

You can prob donate “cubits” to her via steam gifting. Just go to purchase, and say this is a gift for someone else.