Can i run boundless?

heres my specs

Windows 10 Pro
Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
4.00 GB
64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

i have been saving so i wanna know first if i can even play it.

what is your graphics card?

its NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT

That’s quite an old graphics card, and your system isn’t that great… You might be able to run it on all low settings…

1 Like

its old? i didnt know :frowning:

with low settings is it still pretty?

from a quick search, it seems that it’s from 2006

Yeah, it’s not bad!

1 Like

that’s all settings on low!?!?! wow this game is gonna be awesome!

4 Likes

My System is:

Intel Core i7 2600K (Sandy Bridge)
32 GB DDR3 (@1600 Mhz)
GeFroce 570 GTX

and the GPU is the limiting Ressource. I’m playing on “nearly” minimum Settings. There are a enormous FPS drops from time to time (loading areas, LOD switch [going closer to something], swinging around with hooks)

2 Likes

The gleam looks weird.

you can play it, but on low. and you get sometimes fps drops like heurazio it say not every time but sometimes

gtx 570 is 2-3 generation newer as the 8800.

@Saint_X: 6 Generations!

@vileplumegamer: maybe you can wait for the final release ? i’m sure the devs will optimize the game for it … otherwise i’d recommend a new pc :wink: (or at least a new gpu)

@Heurazio 4 Technical generation (5 named generation, but 1 genration renamed, but same cards) between 8800 and 570

i cant really buy a good pc because they are usually around 1000$

Waiting for the PS4 release may be a good option as well.

We recently had a thread where we discussed that. You can buy parts for a PC that is the same or better than a PS4 for the same price as a PS4. You might find someone on the forum who can help you with that.

1 Like

On ultra-low settings, this game still kicks the SNOT out of other voxel games. Kudos Wonderstruck!

1 Like

Not pressuring you into buying one, but there’s plenty of $500 and less builds that would run this game fine.

Just upgrading your graphic card should help a lot so no need for a whole new machine. Doesn’t have to be the best eather, so 150 to 200 would boost your pc a lot (to have a top gpu in a low pc often lead to problems anyways). Anyone here an idea what card would be good for him in that price range?

1 Like