Can something be done about the bomb griefers?

The irony is indeed, chuckle worthy. I’ll give it that.

I was thinking the same thing. Someone always figures out how to be a jerk.

3 Likes

They’ve been pretty silent so far on the egregious amount of damage taken by hitting walls, but we can still hope.

2 Likes

I think the most annoying is taking damage while jumping in place with the jump epic (or maybe 1 block difference)

4 Likes

And then there’s the Trampoline Block. The list goes on.

1 Like

Honestly I think it just needs tuned. Normal fall damage is almost in a good place, but it’s hard to have fun with swift-reeling grapples with the current state of horizontal impact damage, not to mention the fact that you can kill other players with high-knockback bombs.

2 Likes

About your shop portal, you ran out of oort stones? Or just to stop customers dieing?

both i bought most of my oort stones from customers

I thought they removed knockback for player targeting bombs specifically because of stuff like this?

1 Like

Don’t close down your shop! Just create a new shop on an alt right next to your first shop and only sell knock back bombs. Problem solved.

5 Likes

Could you put your shop stands in the floor, then make your walls/floors out of trampolines? I could help you craft some!

I hate stupid jerks, so anything i can do to thwart them I’ll help!

4 Likes

the knock back is a negative not a positive thing, and its on a healing bomb. It’s quite irritating. It should not be on healing bombs.

@Creegle your so funny

@o.p. closing your shop is giving them what they wanted. don’t give in, and use the report feature.

3 Likes

Or taking damage 1m above the ground but dangling from a grapple’s max reel out. I’ve taken some serious damage that way.

Any kind of griefing might be funny to some, but Like the idiot that made a portal that actually killed people thought it was super funny until he felt it encroached on his boundless freedom when it was closed. I had just used about 10k worth of buffs and went into a “portal” that warped so fast falling it was a built death trap. I reported it. It had no other feature than to kill you. It is griefing. Using anything in this game to try to kill other players is a form of griefing in this game. Not all games. But this one.

3 Likes

Report the 3 players to the Devs in game, and hope their accounts get Perma banned, so they are forced to rebuy the game on a new account to keep playing. They also lose all their stuff, and since it’s right next to you, free stuff for the taking.

1 Like

100% agree, if you do such things intentionally, there should be no place for you in this nice community.

I’m linking my own post about bomb knockback here.

Bomb Bouncing People Off High Ground during Group Hunt

1 Like

On the subject of bombs, I feel like world regen bombs can be used for griefing as well. If you use that bomb in a mining tunnel, for example, the tunnel will refill and it will force “warp” you to the surface, which could obviously be used against unsuspecting players.

2 Likes

Lmao I never considered that…

Brb I have some trolling to do :wink:

2 Likes

Just had someone try and drown me using healing bomb knockback while i was semi-afk… as soon as i landed in the water he returned to his sanctum so never saw me swim out. Getting xp penalties for no good reason - because i had to go answer the phone - would have been very annoying.

2 Likes