Can´t collect mined blocks

I bought the game yesterday on Steam and played a few hours and everything was working fine. Today when I came back I mined a few blocks for crafting. After some time I checked my inventory to see how much I had gathered. But no blocks where collected. I tried around a bit an noticed this does not apply to all blocks mined. Mostly Rock is affected. When I mine a block it says “…added to your items” but there nothing added to my inventory.

In my logfile I found this entry:

[2017-04-24 18:20:09] ERROR World::GetBlockType, chunk not loaded, aborting -1557,100,-446
[2017-04-24 18:20:09] ERROR World::GetBlockType, chunk not loaded, aborting -1662,73,-485
[2017-04-24 18:20:09] ERROR World::GetBlockType, chunk not loaded, aborting -1546,74,-327
[2017-04-24 18:20:09] ERROR World::GetBlockType, chunk not loaded, aborting -1596,75,-388

I re-installed Boundless multiple times and removed the cache files. I installed it on an other PC to see if it worked there, but with no luck.

Look to see if it is going into a smart stack. If your rock has a “#” instead of a number, click it to view the smart stack. You can hold up to 891 of a single item per stack, so it is very likely your rocks are going in there.

1 Like

Have you checked if the rocks are inside a smart stack? A smart stack is identified by “#” Right click on it to check.

2 Likes

Beat ya to it!

5 Likes

My bad… now I feel stupid :sweat_smile:. I was wondering about that “#” sign.
Thank you for the fast reply. You guys are great :smile:

5 Likes

I did this same thing when I got my first gen torch. It stacked with my normal torches and I was very upset at first!

that’s why whenever i give someone a gem torch, i always make sure they pull it out before i just leave them

2 Likes

Hahaha if you hadn’t stayed and told me, who knows how long it would have taken for me to figure it out

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

First time I got one I was confused too, now I try my best to help out around the place