Can we get some pants?

I wanna full-body kinetic and impulse armor suit and high-tech gladiator helmet, like Tron. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

As long as they are in game and not cubits.

Nothing more for cubits.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll pay cubits for a kilt.

2 Likes

As long as youā€™re not going commando!

2 Likes

You have to let the boys breathe!

1 Like

but the female characters are more male looking than the male characters? my male char got more ā€˜ā€˜chestā€™ā€™ then my female alt char hahaha

3 Likes

I think the loincloth/nappy/diapers are far more practical than pants, especially when you get jumped by a gang of mobs that materialise in front of you unexpectedly and you almost cr4p yourself :rofl: plus Iā€™m not sure if pants would suite a rock goblin ā€¦ It would look a bit like seeing chimps in the wild wearing clothes :joy:

1 Like

Not too keen on paying for it, but craftable kilts gets my +1

4 Likes

Kilts seem to be a popular choice. Would it be easier for them to add than pants? Could they then just make a longer version for the ladies? Or would the same length work but with different color patterns?

Iā€™m not giving up on my pants tho! On the job site itā€™s safety equipment! Protection when out in the rough country!

Itā€™s motivational! I can lay around in my loin cloth all day, but when I get ready to do work I put on the pants!

1 Like

As a Scotsman the idea of in game kilts does appeal to me!

Traditional, modern, utility and full body!

3 Likes

I prefer to be pantless but would love to have armor piece implemented (head, chest, bottom pieces), copper, iron, gold ect armor piece that can be forged the same as weapons and tools.

2 Likes

A pantsless gnome too I see?

1 Like

Omg, TRON BIKES

1 Like

I agree - I think if you put the full 5/5 in kinetic and impulse armor/resistance, you should get the basic Tron suit. Then maybe the basic gladiator helmet when you max power and add a warrior type epic. And if you have equal points as above put towards crafting, can craft one of a few basic outfits. As you level up and gain resources, more customizations, like colors, materials too. Thatā€™d be more fun from beginning/mid/high level than having to buy cubits and then still have barely any options.

Just style wise, I would definitely lean towards kilts and roman and greek styles.

The most ā€œmodernā€ Iā€™d like would be any steampunk style.

2 Likes

The females could rock the yoga pants.

::starts the pants chant::

pantsā€¦ pantsā€¦Pantsā€¦Pantsā€¦nothing rhymes with pants but antsā€¦pantsā€¦pants

2 Likes

Whatever we call it, I would totally support any piece of clothes at this point. :disappointed:

1 Like

Wowwwā€¦ And I thought the necro thread was impressive. This is almost a new category unto itself.

Thread Archaeology

And in case anyone is still asking this question in 2022ā€¦ The answer is No.

1 Like

Right? I dig up all these treasures for the community and look at the thanks I get. :man_shrugging:

1 Like