Can we have a look at the Weather coverage?

I’m really enjoying the events around Oortmas, and certainly enjoying the blizzards when I see them happen.

Unfortunately, the blizzards have made me realise more than ever that it never rains nor snows nor any other weather pattern at my home in Storis for longer than thirty seconds or so - just enough time for the snowcover to form completely, before disappearing just as quickly.

I wouldn’t mind if the planet itself was dry, like Merica, but it’s not. In fact, Alpha City consistently has rain/snow that lasts more than ten minutes at a time.

I was hoping the devs could spend some time to work out a more randomised weather pattern that doesn’t have such dry spots in the world map, at least in areas where dry spots really aren’t apparent (New Metro is hardly in the desert).

Any thoughts from anyone?

1 Like

Why don’t you think that’s realistic? There are plenty of places that receive a lot of water from the watershed but don’t receive much actually precipitation in the real world.

1 Like

@Roland-Deschain I didn’t say anything about things being realistic? Though with respect, realism in this game is not something that should ever be brought up - or at least until we discover instant portal-based teleportation and flying squid.

3 Likes

He has a point

3 Likes