Can we please have the Halloween atmosphere or something similar for creative worlds?

I’m planning a creative world themed entirely around the Dark Ages/Viking Age, and I’m putting serious thought into the nuances I can explore to make this world truly dark and almost depressing. I want to capture the general sentiment of the era in an exaggerated, melodramatic sense.

A lot of inspiration will come from the Amazon anime series Vinland Saga, which covers the 2nd Viking invasion of the 11th century in incredibly deep fashion.

The Halloween atmosphere is PERFECT for this. From the ominous, blood-red sky at night to the cold, lonely, icy-blue sky during the daytime, the mood is immediately established for anyone who comes to explore this world.

So now I have 2 questions: 1- Can this be made available year-round for creative worlds? 2- Could there eventually be a set of “atmospheric mood overlays” that could be chosen from to further establish a certain mood for the whole world? I’m not usually very dark so after this Dark Age world I might slap the ‘cheery’ overlay on the next world :slight_smile:

3 Likes