Can we stop focusing on the coin?

The shop system is the most disappointing thing about Boundless. If it’s supposed to be quote, unquote, boundless, then we should be swimming in the cash.

What does money do in real life?

It divides, sets boundaries, and creates limits for the real life user. The very same thing is happening in our game. We are all limited by the amount of costs it takes to actually play the game. The fact that we have to pay to travel around proves it.

I love this game but the money situation is causing me to opt out, I don’t want money troubles in a video game it is supposed to be an escape from that.

LOVES and FISHES

[My solve: Free travel!]

1 Like

costs nothing to walk through a portal O.o

I don’t use the portal system, I haven’t been able to get to the point where I can make and use my own portals. I use the sanctuary. And the portals cost oort stone. There is a cost to using almost everything in the game.

If you go to any capital city there will be a portal hub to use to get you anywhere you want for free :slight_smile:

No, not really. It costs me about 300 coins to get to them. Plus they take me to places that the portal makers want me to go to. Not anywhere I want to go to. :smiley:

I think youre misunderstanding the uses of the systems. Anyones portal systems are free to use for you, not the 1 time use portals but the ones with ort. most portal systems just take you to “some” spot on “some” world, from what ive seen they arnt very specific places for any specific reason (unless its a public mining portal). all of this is completely free to you and allows you to go explore new worlds. The compass will show you exactly where all the portals on the world are (those purple doors), use this to get back to where you need to go OR, save locations on the world you like and only use 1 use portals on the SAME world, it will only cost 100c per use (thats often 1 gathered item). It honestly sounds like you just need to run around more and stop relying on paid portals to travel… if you can make it to the ultima US West hub go to the Imdaari city and find me, ill give you a great intro into how to use the portal systems. You can even settle down in our new city to make your life even easier!

doesn’t cost anything to get to them. It costs YOU coin as YOU choose to use the sanctum and pay to get somewhere near.

Not sure the problem is the game and the focusing on the coin but possibly it’s users sometimes :slight_smile:

This is my opinion and you made yours. I’d like to hear from others who may share my opinion but when they read your interactions with me it sound very unwelcoming.

Thank you for your opinion. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Now can we move on to give me the satisfaction (as a customer) I am asking for. :muscle:

That’s not really boundless now is it? This is all made by someone else who wants to gain from others using their created spots. Just a bunch of online advertising. Of course the creators of the Portal systems want users to use them and not do travel their own way because these Portal system makers want to benefits from the traffic. That’s how they play. It is all a ploy to get coin from the game. If I want that said coin I have to conform to the ways in which the society works and that takes me right back to real life. And the whole point of Boundless was supposed to feel limitless. Well with the whole currency system of the game, has added profound limits to the gameplay.

Trolls will be trolls