Can we stop the necroing?

Wouldnt it make sense to make leveling easier on a solo player?

I feel this is more like “Don’t want to play with others in the MMO, fine here some extra salt on your order of fries”

1 Like

Since “Local Universe” doesn’t require plots, and every character sheet gets all the skill points, any levels after 50 is adding convenience compared to the restrictions in the current system. Since the difference between 300 and 350 skill points is approximately “do I actually need two sheets?”, it’s okay that it takes eons to level up there, in my opinion.
I guess this is assuming that it’s possible for a “local” character to gain skill sheets, though.

1 Like

I think I missed something about this… do these changes only affect the solo player?

2 Likes

Supposedly these are for both solo/private universes & the mmo

7 Likes

9 Likes

I feel like I know that guy … :thinking:

7 Likes

My car is a city car, it always has the check engine light on

1 Like

Please never lock this thread. It’s a treasure.

4 Likes

I top my blinker fluid every other week.

2 Likes

I live in Michigan, IE the “motor vehicle capital of the world”, the check bumper light is always on here… or i should say off since we have literally no state inspection and the worst roads in the country…

Oklahoma: Hold my beer.

2 Likes

Yall reminding me of how traumatizing it is to see a valley of a pothole then looking at your mirrors and realizing there’s no escape from hitting it :laughing:

I necro myself back into this game from time to time.

3 Likes

I wonder how Scrufola feels about this topic, over a year later, still kicking up dust.

5 Likes

She should be really proud after all the badges she has obtained thanks to this post.

1 Like

Scrufola loves this thread of course, I am sure 3:

1 Like

4 Likes

Therka 2016

…I spy something blue :open_mouth:

9 Likes