1 Like

2 Likes

You know I gotta say it’s crazy this has been going strong since Aug 2019

6 Likes

FB_IMG_1539282666680

2 Likes

It really is getting out of hand.

2 Likes

It’s not even just the threads any more!

Look at all of these “un-dead” oortians popping up everywhere!

I come on this fine day to do my part.

8 Likes

4 Likes

I am in a public place and I had to suppress a little laugh at this. No bueno bro :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I really hope OP is still around. I’m picturing him physically wince every time he gets a new notification in his ‘necro posts are a mortal sin’ thread 2+ years later

4 Likes

He did post like 3 days ago so it’s likely he still gets those notifications :smiley:

grafik

2 Likes

Majorvex typing maybe about to close it farewell old friends :joy::rofl:

1 Like

@MadKing @SClayton (& for anyone else wondering) I sent OP a PM about this thread almost 2 years ago. I offered to close/remove it if they wanted me to (which still stands if they ever change their mind). There was a specific reason they gave for preferring that it remain active.

This thread adds a bit lighthearted entertainment & humor for the community, so I’m glad they wanted it to stay. Long live Necro Thread :vulcan_salute: (oh, the irony :smile:)

11 Likes

1d6vv2

4 Likes

3 Likes

Of course!

I could mute the thread… but I’m not going to do it. I actually enjoy the irony and lightheartedness of this thread. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

as someone who has been playing for a long time, but relatively new to the forums, I’m glad you didn’t choose to close this thread down - it makes me smile every time I see it

4 Likes

Something something necro

5 Likes

Discourse … understands.

3 Likes