Or Maybe

2 Likes

Loving this!!!:rofl:

3 Likes

Two can play that game

Counter your Counter spell.

3 Likes

image image image

I wanted to put this with my last comment before anyone else commented but it took me too long to find them :joy:

Great now I really want to make my mycosynth artifact deck again and I no longer own those cards :tired_face:

4 Likes

Ill take that from you.

2 Likes

Nnnnoooooooooo… Look what you’ve done!!!

2 Likes

Well now I’m confused. Is this cut throat? You two were both playing to keep artifacts in play and now you are targeting one another. Anarchy!

1 Like

I was playing graveyard hate, either get everything out of the graveyard or prevent it from coming back into play, FireAngelDth wanted to counter my Rest in peace, which would get rid of all the current graveyard contents once and for all, therefore I can only assume that the combo FireAngelDth wanted to play with the Mycosynth Lattice, is not something that would be healthy for me to see played out in full

https://img.scryfall.com/cards/large/front/3/e/3ec0c0fb-1a4f-45f4-85b7-346a6d3ce2c5.jpg?1566819742

It will stop you from tapping your mana when both are going.

3 Likes

OFFTOPIC

So I was just using the Graveyard type cards because I liked them. I was not paying attention to what you 2 were doing @Trundamere @FireAngelDth.

That being said here is a little something for you both:

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

5 Likes

Yea that mycosynth is a nasty card paired with the right things.

back the the graveyard with all of you

4 Likes

3 Likes

https://img.scryfall.com/cards/large/front/4/9/49a1cd92-9d75-4e22-a934-a26d84967015.jpg?1563898953

3 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Gengar, use Shadow Drop!

1 Like

4 Likes

This card game trend has gone so far off the OP’s tracks, I can’t help but participate. I was gonna spring forth my old (very old) saproling / vitalizing wind surprise combo, but I decided to revive another ancient horror:

If there was a problem…
Yo, he’ll solve it…

5 Likes