Can you assist with bullying from a mod?

So,

@Leahlemoncakes

Three times in the last two days now I have had my posts hidden or merged into a delete bin by the mods.

If I was flagged by people in the community for this, then it got revoked I suppose fair enough. But because I can’t see the game with Rose tinted goggles and blindly Carry on, my posts just vanish into thin air.

To me that’s a total abuse of power, and hell, could even be breaching COC by harrasing and targeting me & my posts. BY A MODERATOR.

NO private messages, no conversation just sly deleting of my posts.

This really doesn’t reflect well on the game, or the “helpful forums”

2 Likes

Maybe you should pm a dev

1 Like

I see splitting not deleting, which is moving part of conversation to more fitting topic.

1 Like

Not if you withdraw the post immediately it vanishes

Not to.mention the entire thread starting “so” onwards was deleted.

Several posts and threads have been moved/removed/locked from several users recently due to being non-constructive, attacking other users, and breaking CoC. You are not being targeted. Things are a bit heated on the forums right now.

3 Likes

My suggestion. Immediately remove the ability to totally vanish relevant posts, or things that people want to discuss that are NOT against COC. Even in off topic, someone is going power hungry and deleting as soon as possible. Without cause. I’ve read the conduct, and there’s nothing in there about constructive discussion being deleted. I understand you may not AGREE with what I deem constructive, or someone else but a thread with replies or likes surely can’t be not constructive…or it would be flagged.

I can’t post the original suggestion as “someone” deleted it . The follow up, in off topic was as follows:

P.s. I’m not naming ANY player, however a mod (who should be able to be scrutinised) picture is included as it is relevant evidence of the mistreatment and targeting

So,

We are now up to SIX deleted posts or threads without any explanation in the last two days now I have had my posts hidden or merged into a delete bin by the mods.

If I was flagged by people in the community for this, then it got revoked I suppose fair enough. But because I can’t see the game with Rose tinted goggles and blindly Carry on, my posts just vanish into thin air.

To me that’s a total abuse of power, and hell, could even be breaching COC by harrasing and targeting me & my posts. BY A MODERATOR.

NO private messages, no conversation just sly deleting of my posts or threads.

This really doesn’t reflect well on the game, or the “helpful forums”

2 Likes

and as if by magic another thread vanishes

2 Likes

Lol. She just merged the 2 posts that were saying the same thing rofl. Chill dude. It’s all in this one here now so we can read it all in one go.

6 Likes

If I recall you basically said to the person in the reply to not post suggestions on the forums and to just to write them down in a notebook.

People are free to make a suggestion on the forums to improve the game.

5 Likes

The suggestion was that suggestions are sorta a waste of time currently. With a note that if its just for your fun then feel free. However as not a single change has occurred for 6mth, perhaps it would save the new guys some effort

Yup, thats definitely a my bad.

Apologies are given for that one.

Still when things keep vanishing it’s a bit frustrating

2 Likes

You just discourage people to make suggestion just because some are never implemented.

:yawning_face: Another topic to mute, bye yall

Oh adding one more thing, you should stop bullying people. :rofl:

4 Likes

Oh I’m totally with you. Usually when things are moved to a new topic we can use a link to go to the new one and read what was removed and understand why it was. But it seems like lately things are moved to hidden and locked topics no one can access.

2 Likes

@majorvex

Thanks for communicating with me, thsys all that was needed to start with. Appreciate knowing where the posts etc went feel free to close this one down :wink:

3 Likes

They have a home, just not one we have keys for :grin:

Yeah, I figured, basically what I said here

just maybe not no one, probably just devs and mods. Just seems a bit weird imo for the other forum users. It just looks like people are splitting topics 10 times for no reason cause the only thing we see is : topic was split, topic was split, etc. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

If we had documentation on why posts were removed or where they went, it would be much harder to make threads accusing mods of abusing power.

2 Likes

Before I close this thread (at the request of the OP), I would just like to say to everyone - that no one is being targeted. By me or anyone else. We understand that things can go off course or get heated on here sometimes.

You are always welcome to PM a leader or a dev to make a complaint or express your concerns.

We’ve posted several reminders in the last few days, about the Code of Conduct.

It’s the weekend. Go forth & enjoy! :slight_smile:

14 Likes