Cannot cancel craft queue

hello I am trying to cancel some restorative oils. When I cancel it it pops back up ignoring my request. I logged out and tried and still the same

1 Like

Both your own inventory and of the machine might be full. Try dropping something in a storage box and try again.

1 Like

thanks for the reply. I had space. I had to break the machine to get my stuff out. not ideal but it worked

I had that same problem last night, I was trying to refine gleam but accidentally put my black gleam in. :expressionless:

1 Like

and of course the devs ignore the post

Had this same issue today. Switched back to the character that started the craft and it worked. But thought anyone with permissions would be able to.

I’ve not been able to reproduce the situations described here. Are any of you able to give more information? For example:

• Were you aiming for a Single / Build / Mass Craft?
  • How much time was left when you were trying to cancel the current item being crafted?

And anything else that may be of interest?

I haven’t come across it for a while too… that’s weird.

it was a mass craft and I always look at what i craft when it is color dependent, it was an immediate attempt to stop the craft

hello just seen this. It was a mass craft on the mixer it had over 20 minutes left. i dont remember what it was anymore. i want to say ingots but it was last week

Thanks for the reply. We’ll try and use any examples of what players have crafted to try and reproduce the issue, but feel free to provide any information that may be useful to us.

For me it always myltiple mass crafts of revive augments. I accidentally qued more than my compactors storage. When I signed on the next day there were three left in the machine so I emptied the rest and they began crafting. Moments later I decided to cancel and use the machine for something else. Every time I canceled one it just reappeared. Happened with all three for about 5 minutes till I gave up.

Did you mean Crafted Items? As that’s where the items in the queue go to when they are finished. I’m not sure if it makes a difference to the actual issue, but I can see that one of the recipe ingredients specifies that any precious alloy can be used. What alloy ingredients did you have?

I have come across this issue just now. I had a refinery fully queued with refined stones, it wore out with 8 mass crafts left to go, I have logged on today and repaired it. Now I cannot cancel the current OR the subsequent crafts. Maybe other people had the refiner wear out too? Prehaps thats whats needed to reproduce the bug?

When I cancel the craft, it goes away then comes back as a different colour.

Here are some screen shots in chronological order:

Yes crafted item storage filled up.

it’s doing it again. It isn’t letting me cancel items that I sent to the top. I wanted to cancel and put on another machine. i can cancel anything but these…

If you haven’t done so already, could you try submitting a game log just after the moment where you find that you cannot crafting so that we can try and see if there’s any useful information?

1 Like