Cannot change Character appereance

So ye. I cannot change character appereance.
I do have GC and it just says on that bar “reguires gleam club”

In sanctum or on a perm world?

Have you been on the test server?

@Soju-VB
My understanding is you can change appereance in sanctum only… im not talking about cosmetics

@majorvex no i havent

I haven’t tried it myself, but I know many things don’t work in sanctum because its not connected to the server until on a planet. Could be wrong, but might be worth trying on a normal planet.

2 Likes

Ive always changed my appereance in sanctum.
But i try that

U need to restart the game :+1:
That is if you just got it and have not yet restarted the game

Ive had it since launch.
I deleted my previous character.
Now my new char cannot change appereance even though i got the GC.

then i think you need a dev on the case

You can’t change appearance in sanctum. The only time it’s done in sanctum is when creating a new character. After that it’s done on planet via the character select screen

1 Like

Ok… then i remember wrong.
If thats the case. This is solved

1 Like

But the message would be “can’t change apparece in the sanctum”

1 Like

The message should read that. But it doesn’t. And I know that you have to be out of sanctum because of 1: I change my appearance weekly 2: no changes can be done in sanctum because it’s offline(client side)

It’s also the reason why opening chests in sanctum don’t show changes to your cubits/coin. And if I remember correctly at some point in either character creation or tutorial it makes mention of not being able to do things in sanctum

1 Like

Yes i know, happened to me a couple of time to spend 20 min on sanctum changing apparece to discover that i can’t… :confounded: