Cant add oort to portal

Cant add any more Oort to my portal on Sochaltin I to Niia Zed Ka, its currently at 457 oorts, but any i add just jumps back to my inventory.

Portal is In Love on Sochaltin I ( -972N 1505E Al:81)

1 Like

are you on Ps4?

Its a client side bug, you only have to reconnect and it it should be fine.

1 Like

Im on pc, will try reconnect now

Reconnected and it was full, able to put a couple of extra in as well but it still shows the visual bug of not being filled.

Same thing that is happening in this thread

This has been happening to me for months. Also it’s not a visual bug for me. My portal will close, the time is correct to the oort displayed and this only happened on foreign servers to my own. Can you tell me if a flickering black box appears when you are in your oort stack in the portal when you hover over a 100 stack?

1 Like

Ok, so I got it to happen and played with it some. For me atleast, this appears to be an issue with the portal not updating for my client as @Gorillastomp said.

It appears as if the portal is refusing fuel as seen in this video

But when I closed the game and re-opened it (forgot to take a video of that) the portal was updated with the max amount of fuel.

So in my case, it appears to actually be taking the fuel to max it out, it just did not update it until I closed the game and reopened it.

Very possible this is not the same bug as other are seeing, but worth trying closing your game and reopening to see if the portal did actually take the fuel.

1 Like

Its the same bug

So closing your game client and reopening updated the portal to show it was full of fuel?

Yes, i tried to say this before but perhaps failed :slight_smile:

1 Like