Can't complete certain objectives

I cannot complete these objectives even though I’ve already done them.

1 Like

What’s the second objective?

I believe that’s cetraforge training

I just realised that after I typed that response. But thanks for the reply.

I’ll add these to the bug database.

1 Like

Also add the ones about request baskets since the game thinks ive never bought anything thru them yet!

There are quite a few more my main char can’t seem to complete, will make a list…

For those of you experiencing issues with objectives not completing, what formats are you playing the game on?

I play on Ps4.

I noticed that with at least centraforge training I had to forge the item myself.

That might be the case with all three of these in which case it’s just bad wording and shouldn’t read ‘acquire’ but maybe ‘forge’

I can’t complete this one despite having collected thousands of items from request baskets. I dunno if it’s tracking one specific request basket somewhere but my guess is that basket is long gone.

For that last objective saying to add coin to a request basket… shoulda blown it out of the water. I got tens of thousands of coin in request baskets.

I’ll try reproducing this.

I’ve asked about this and the response I got was that you need to acquire the items for it to complete.

Yeah, this doesn’t seem to be working either, which I have just checked, so I’ll add your information to the database.

1 Like

Me pasa exactamente lo mismo, pensaba que algo habre echo mal pero al parecer pasa a mas gente, varios objetivos ya los he echo y no me los reconoce al igual que lo de las cestas y tambien soy de ps4, entiendo que nos tienen mas abandonados al ser novatos pero somos una gran comunidad ya y deberias plantear el echo de poder poner en orden todas las opciones de juego que hay en pc y no en ps4

You need to translate that into English so others can read it. And since I’m not sure of what language I can’t translate this into that language.

I encountered this issue as well. Am I right that this issue is not resolved yet?

edit: on ps4 btw

Which particular objectives are you unable to complete?

Thanks for your quick reply. Sorry to be incomplete.

I cant complete the “Restock request” objective exactly as mentioned earlier in this thread. I am collecting request basket items and refilling request baskets with coin but it doesn’t trigger completion of the objective “Restock request”. I could provide screenshots in around 8 hrs from now.

Pardon my necroposting, but through trial and error I’ve discovered what is wrong with the “Restock Request” objective. (and the bug still exists)

The part about adding coins to a request basket doesn’t progress when you add coins as expected, but rather when you change or add the price of an item in the basket. As it works now, you have to do so 100 times to complete this.

2 Likes

Yes, the wording is misleading, so a bug was added around that time to reflect this, but the objective should still be possible to complete.

True, but since the objective’s text doesn’t match its completion requirements, it’s left to the players to do random stuff and see what generates progress. It could be anything! :sweat_smile: