Can't find Gold

Only payed attention to that partner.
Long time ago gold was needed to craft warp augment so it was a roadblock when you wanted to leave the home planet. But that has changed I think. Haven’t been looking into warp augment crafting recipe for a long time now but I know it was made easier to craft.

caves under deserts way down by the lava has worked for me on starter worlds. I know the caves of Elopor are great for gold . You don’t even need to be under a desert on moons and the monsters aren’t that bad.

I find most of my gold around a depth of 20-40… I certainly do not mine high up for gold… And gold is quite easy to find to be honest just get into the cave system on a starter planet and walk around you can’t miss it

As Jeff said;
Go to the caves under the dessert (on Therka).
At and above lava level there is plenty of Silver and Gold ore
Also dont forget to look up at the cave ceilings :+1:

2 Likes

Go To Therka? Ok so I’m on Berlyn and I have no means to get to another planet - that’s been the issue. I can’t make a portal item upgrade for targeting a new location and warping without the silver/gold. That’s been the entire bit that’s held me up and hence my frustration.

You can travel for free from planet to planet using the hundreds of portals offered by other players. They are indicated on your compass in purple. The capital icon is also always visible on your compass - all capitals connect to the portal networks.

2 Likes

berlyn also has deserts that hold gold beneath.

just tagging @Hitbyfawk in random first post :slight_smile:

Again like Jeff said;
Plenty of Silver and Gold under Berlyn :smile:

1 Like

Assuming the table of resource distribution is still accurate, Elopor and Septerfon would be the “best” places to find gold. They contain roughly 17x more gold than Berlyn. Interestingly enough, they are both moons.

1 Like

Thats right Steel
But the fact is Anubis cant go to there.
His problem is that he needs to find Gold on Berlyn:+1:

Why so? I’m fairly certain warp augments can be made without gold. The game is literally designed around having to travel to other planets. And that’s assuming he doesn’t want to use the public portals…

Nothing against OP, he’s new and doesn’t know the resource spawning yet, but you can’t stay on a starter planet forever.

Edit: I see… the compactor is the troubling part. In that case he might have to check a couple caves to find gold/silver, but certainly do’able. He knows where to look now, so it shouldn’t be nearly as frustrating :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks everyone - You’ve all been a big help. I think it’s just a matter of I’ve been reading posts with information not completely accurate either because they were old, or misinformed. In either case I’ve been wandering around the desert biome so I’ll dig down and see what I can find. I’ll let you all know =D

8 Likes

hmm… liar. said you’d let us all know. Been like 9 months what gives?

1 Like

Lol.

A true fanboy response.

Its not easy to find.

Nothing is easy to find except copper.

I know the devs going to respond and say that there are 19,55,669,444 veins of gold and diamonds and silver on every planet, but its just not true.

You shouldn’t have to mine for hours to find anything in any game.

Its ridiculous.

1 Like

Diamonds, topaz, and sapphire are really easy to find on t6 planets(given you’re on the right planet for the corresponding ore) and iron n gold is pretty abundant in diamond areas. Hard coal is pretty abundant too near diamond. Iron and silver by sapphire. Iron by topaz.

1 Like

Digging up a 9 month old thread about having trouble finding gold in an old, erased version of the game… :man_facepalming: :exploding_head:

1 Like

Just my opinion, but anything before Oct of 2018, when it was released is obsolete. Not usable info anymore.

So much has changed even since I bought the game in Oct that I don’t pay any attention to what I find in Oct and sometimes in Nov.

If you want accurate info, you either search for current info, which should be done first, saves a lot of time. Or, ask on the forum and expect to get a wide variety of answers, we all play different and have different likes.
I enjoy the mining, the looking for what I can find, but I know that it would be totally silly of me to expect to go, at around level 20 to a level 4 planet with just iron tools and expect to find much in a hour or less.
Save the mid level for when you are mid level, have your skills and protection to help you survive and high enough speed to not have to take seven whacks to bust a rock.
Why is that new players want to go to level 5 planets before they are ready? At level 20 some may be able to handle a level 4, but not many and they should be encouraged to wait and get their skills and protection up before they tackle a level 5 and 6 planets.
Why rush the game?

You are calling someone a liar for a response they gave to someone in the early access version of the game. First thing to mention is personal attacks are against the Code of Conduct, since you are a newer member you may be unaware of this. Second thing is you may not know the proper context in which the reply was given.

Sulfar’s reply was posted in June of 2018. The game launched in September of 2018 with a brand new universe with reworked world teir and ore distribution systems. Most any information on pre-launch content is going to be outdated and possibly no longer relevant to the current state of things. In older versions of the game there were tool teir requirements to break certain levels of blocks. This is no longer the case, does that make older posts where people answered with the correct tool type to break a certain recourse in the early access worlds a liar as well?

Now that you have proper context to sulfar’s response the proper thing to do would be to admit your mistake and offer an appology.

4 Likes

Closed as this is an obsolete post (seemingly resurrected purely to troll) from early access with a completely different universe with different worlds and spawn rates.