Can't find Gold

Just my opinion, but anything before Oct of 2018, when it was released is obsolete. Not usable info anymore.

So much has changed even since I bought the game in Oct that I don’t pay any attention to what I find in Oct and sometimes in Nov.

If you want accurate info, you either search for current info, which should be done first, saves a lot of time. Or, ask on the forum and expect to get a wide variety of answers, we all play different and have different likes.
I enjoy the mining, the looking for what I can find, but I know that it would be totally silly of me to expect to go, at around level 20 to a level 4 planet with just iron tools and expect to find much in a hour or less.
Save the mid level for when you are mid level, have your skills and protection to help you survive and high enough speed to not have to take seven whacks to bust a rock.
Why is that new players want to go to level 5 planets before they are ready? At level 20 some may be able to handle a level 4, but not many and they should be encouraged to wait and get their skills and protection up before they tackle a level 5 and 6 planets.
Why rush the game?

You are calling someone a liar for a response they gave to someone in the early access version of the game. First thing to mention is personal attacks are against the Code of Conduct, since you are a newer member you may be unaware of this. Second thing is you may not know the proper context in which the reply was given.

Sulfar’s reply was posted in June of 2018. The game launched in September of 2018 with a brand new universe with reworked world teir and ore distribution systems. Most any information on pre-launch content is going to be outdated and possibly no longer relevant to the current state of things. In older versions of the game there were tool teir requirements to break certain levels of blocks. This is no longer the case, does that make older posts where people answered with the correct tool type to break a certain recourse in the early access worlds a liar as well?

Now that you have proper context to sulfar’s response the proper thing to do would be to admit your mistake and offer an appology.

4 Likes

Closed as this is an obsolete post (seemingly resurrected purely to troll) from early access with a completely different universe with different worlds and spawn rates.