Can't finish Getting Crafty Objective

It says I need to handcaft a crafting table from timber. I’ve done this twice and the objective won’t complete.

So you’re saying I need to go back and craft 10 tables? The quest objective said to only do one

Are you still unable to complete this even after the latest update?

If you mean V198, then yes. I just tried crafting another table and it won’t complete.

I also just noticed that this is the only objective available to me. I don’t see any other objectives. I’m on an alt if that matters.

I’ve not been able to reproduce this so far. Were you trying to carry out the task in any particular way? For example:

• Did you choose to handcraft it or did you use a crafting table to create another crafting table?
  • Did you try all types of timber?
  • Were you trying to craft it on any particular world and location?

And anything else that may be of interest?

@vdragon

Sorry for late reply. Was out of town. To answer your questions;

I handcrafted it. I tried a couple different types of trunks. I crafted this on Bitula. The first time was right next to my existing town. And the most recent, like an hour ago, several plots away. This is the only objective available to me as well. Is that normal? I recall my main had all of the objectives available to me. Not sure if all objectives are skipped for alts?

This is what I see upon logging in. It’s annoying that I can’t unpin this objective.