Can't finish Workbench Construction task

For some reason I cannot complete the workbench construction quest. If you could help that would be great.

Thanks.

It’s a known bug at the moment, no need to worry about it

Im having the same issue so what do i do just stop playing and wait for it to be fixed because right now the game is useless for me as i cant progress :L been looking all over for help and can only find this one thread.

No need to take things to extremes here. There’s plenty in game to do, and at the moment objectives give nothing, they’re working on it.

If you mean progression, there’s crafting, trading, building, mining and attacking leveling up to do, there’s resource gathering and learning where things are, how things are done, how things are crafted, getting to learn the chisel.

Consider this, the game is in pre alpha, issues and bugs are bound to happen, but it’s not stopping you from trying out different working features in the game.

3 Likes

What i mean is surely progressing past this will unlock the next tier? if you understand my meaning. Ive seen other people get past it and have different stuff than me. Its very much annoying knowing i cant progress past this and i know about pre alpha :slight_smile: im not in any way super angry raging for a refund xD im more hoping to discover a work around. Ive supported a good many games in early access and such and im all for it its just frustrating me that i cant get this complete. But knowing they are working on it i’ll just wait till its fixed before i continue with the game. I know its a silly little thing but im one of those people that hates when something cant be finished xD i wont be able to do much with it eating away in my head. Yes its super silly but i cant help it. It certainly isnt going to put me off playing the game its a lovely relaxing little game from what ive played so far.

If you meant objectives limiting you in what you can make, they don’t. Take it more as guideline, so they can lead you step by step in what they think you should learn, the fact that you’ve not completed the workbench objective, just as everyone else, doesn’t mean you can’t craft any further.

If for instance, you meant, you know that you can continue further, but not completing the objective is bugging you enough, that you can’t keep gaming, till they solve it. Then I hope it gets solved soon, keep on gaming.

1 Like

@Zerocool82 - no-one has completed the workbench placing challenge, it is bugged for all of us.

However it doesn’t open any other tiers and it certainly doesn’t block down any part of the game for you.

They are more of a tutorial. Most people had build their bases before these objectives were even introduced. It might be frustrating for the completionists who hate having open quests displayed on their screen but it certainly doesn’t stop you doing anything more advanced in the game.

2 Likes

Ahh okay i must have been mistaken but good to know and thank you. Ive been enjoying it alot ill just stow the urge to complete tasts till they’re finished haha. thank you.

Thank you knowing it dosent block progress is all i needed to hear. :slight_smile: thanks for the help/info i really didnt want to stop playing its a wonderful game so far.

1 Like