Can't make glue!

Unable to make glue which stops me from making better storage. I have all the 5 core skills activated and can make torches and cogs etc … any help would be appreciated as the workbenches take up a lot of room and aren’t really that practical in the long term as a storage solution. .

1 Like

http://boundlesscrafting.com/crafting/glue
http://boundlesscrafting.com/crafting/storage-block

Here you go the recipes and the information necessary for them.

2 Likes

Hi,

Why can’t you make glue? Do you not have the recipe? Do you get a problem when putting the bone + sap into the furnace? Did you make sure that you have enough fuel (5+ wood or 2+ soft coal or 1+ medium coal) in the furnace?

EDIT: Mixed up glue and glass :blush:

1 Like

you mean bone :wink: compact silt -> glass

Thanks :slight_smile: I had no idea it was made in the furnace … I’ve got a ton of sap but just put the last of the bone through the extractor …looks like it’s time to go hunting :blush:

2 Likes

Glad you got it solved!

There will be a GUI update for the furnace (at some point) to bring it in line with the other machines and show you which recipes are available etc.

4 Likes

I encountered a similar problem in my early days. Indeed i had put the sap in the furnace which indicated to me that i could make glue. I added wood but i could not start the recipe. I thought i could not because a skill missed or because i’m not at the required level. The furnace misled me because i had to go to the forum to understand that another ingredient (bone) was needed. The system needs to be improved so that the player knows what is needed or at least what is missing.

4 Likes

AHHHHH that makes sense finally. I thought the exact same thing with the bone in the furnace, nothing at all told me that I needed sap as well. the furnace only tells me that I’m making glue but the button stays purple rather than red when hovering over it.
I thought I had to wait another patch until I could craft it.
thanks for clearing that up!