Can't Use In-game Reporting System

I was trying to report a player’s random, out of the blue abusive message but the Submit Button is grayed out.

The player used a mailbox to message me, I clicked on the message and used the “Report” option. I tried to see if the button would become available if I typed in the additional details panel but the button remained grayed out.

Sorry to hear that you are unable to report a player via PM due to the Submit Button not being functional. I’ll add this to the bug database. In the meantime, does the ‘Report a Player’ function work via Main Menu -> Support -> Report tab?

1 Like

I haven’t submitted a report but I just opened the report window via the main menu as you requested and that seems to work just fine. The issue seems to be just via the message panel.

You get a stated message via mailbox too. I dunno what I did or know the guy but random 4 stars sent to me via one of my mailboxes.

2 Likes

Yep, that’s pretty much the same as what I got… “**** YOU” out of nowhere from someone I’d never even seen or spoke too.

It was via a mailbox that I had placed with a sign asking someone from city management to contact me because I wanted to give them a plot I no longer wanted/needed.

It was the most random thing and the last thing I expected to see today lol.

EDIT: The reason for me wanting to report it was because the only logical conclusion I could come to was that this was the action of a troll and had a gut feeling that I wasn’t the only one that they’d be sending similar messages to. Looks like my gut has yet to let me down. lol