[Captain America's 🎁] --[T7 - Savage Blink Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Everyone needs to upload their fav photos from exo

been a long time sine i could find this color dirts. =p any island trees or heavy foliage spots?

There are a few spots I saw of heavy Foliage that were low on the ground while running the exo hunt today. Easy farming, can walk and axe at same time. I didn’t save locations but I saw it in a few different spots

2 Likes

If you look for areas near water with the hanging lantern style gleam, those are full of trees/foliage. I didn’t save any locations this time though, so I don’t have the coordinates for them.

1 Like

Wow, this is why this game is unlike any other for me. Happy birthday Captain, thanks for all the great hunts!

3 Likes

Just a reminder- that if anyone wants to donate some rough blink for his birthday, I’ll leave the donation basket in the HUB for 1 week from today :heart:

I know I am a little late AND it has been a while since I have posted, BUT here’s a few I found pretty.

11 Likes

Those images are amazing :heart:

This cracked me up :laughing:

1 Like

WE WILL MISS YOU :heart:

6 Likes

getting some blink here was the best i ever got and i only farmed for like 4 hours total :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How much did you get?

around 600

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.