Capture a Dev in Boundless

when are they gonna add lemoncakes?
and while you at it add some cookies think you make atleast one person happy with that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

love this :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

20191218180855_1.jpg

3 Likes

James came and hung out on platform 8 during the t5 t6 Gleambow farming.

4 Likes

I met james during last gleambow, he followed me through a warp… thought he was gona steal all my gleambows :joy:

1 Like

I encountered James a very very long times ago, shortly after the character models were introduced (RIP Lester):

2 Likes

Gotta catch them alll!

2 Likes

What would be better, a glass box or an iron cage to keep them in?

3 Likes

Glass. They must be displayed.

2 Likes

Portal conduit box. It takes more hits to break and you’d have more time to repair any holes they make

2 Likes

I’ve seen Leah at bomb wars a couple times and James once along time ago at his mailbox in Old Ultima.

4 Likes

Now thats all Im going to be able to think of next time I see him. :rofl:

3 Likes

i’ve seen the devs a few times before.

1 Like

What type is Leah-chan (O.O) @Leahlemoncakes

Have seen Leah during the Gleambow event on biitula, And one time on a dodge bomb tournament.

1 Like

I’ve seen James teleport, fly, and remove 50 blocks with one click… I don’t think we’re going to be able to capture him.

4 Likes

This is why i hated how once I saw him while mining blink or rift. Dude came to take the lucent gems faster than me i know it (:joy:).

3 Likes

I’ve seen James once in Arie i think (i was heading to either the sun or star store at the time)

2 Likes

The real question is: Did anyone ever see a dev messing with their forge?

2 Likes

I’m convinced that one of the devs comes by and tweaks with my forge results. It’s the only explanation for failing 30 times in a row on a forge and then getting it perfect on the first result in the next machine. That or RNG, but I’m leaning towards ninja troll devs.

5 Likes