Cardass firestorm of doom

So anyone else have an issue on Cardass (especially when you have something with glow equipped) where you cannot see in front of your face because of a swirling, orange cloud of misery?

Sure it happens on other T6’s/7’s but Cardass is unplayable. Which is a shame because I can hear the Roadrunners calling out to me.

5 Likes

Sandstorm of doom

3 Likes

You have such a way with words haha I love your posts :smiley:

But yes, sometimes the sandstorms on Arie are even too much for me lol! Glad I didn’t build in a stormy area, but parts of river towns can get quite bad if you’re moving fast with glow!

6 Likes

Even on Arie?! Holy cow. I’ll add Arie to my no go list.

1 Like

Umm, Beth, but what if I’m sending you to AluTech??

1 Like

Find someone else to do your dirty work

5 Likes

Hahah you guys crack me up xD
Only parts of Arie! My forest never gets them (it snows like there’s no tomorrow though) I’ve never noticed one at Alutech either!

2 Likes

I’ll just proceed with caution on Arie. I’ll just wander around in the dark on other planets. I’ll map out every hole, death drop and ravine.

2 Likes

Try to pin an exo in the storm. Can be a while before you do. Good to have a few good locations to warp between to find a region free of storm.

4 Likes

Big issue I’ve had with the sandstorms - on Kol, where I sometimes collect beans - is they’ve actually made me motion sick on occasion.

2 Likes

Joined the TNT hunt on cardass last night and I genuinely had to close my eyes for 5 mins. Made me feel a bit dizzy too.

2 Likes

I had the same experience, removing glow lootstick went way better, but close to unplayable to me with glow equipped.

Same. I just unequipped it. Was somewhat better. Wouldnt have been able to play otherwise.

Yup, makes building on Cardass a, ehmmm, fun experience, ahem!

1 Like

If I ride horses too long on some games I get motion sickness xD thats how i know VR is definitely not for me!

1 Like

People will startle tho due to the occasional “OW” when you stub your toes in the dark!

Death, all over Cardass is death.

1 Like

Can you provide an example screenshot showing this in game?

Yeah when I get on later I’ll pop over to Cardass and send a screenshot.

2 Likes