Casual Gamers vs. Boundless vs. MMO Players

I don’t know if it’s against some rules to bump an old post like this, but I want to hear more thoughts from players since we have a ton of new friends after launch.

I really liked this conversation, and hearing opinions from both sides of the balance line.

umm… to be fair, i think the time u need to learn to master boundless is the same as you learn for minecraft.
Minecraft is famous, so people already build up a lot of useful resource for u to looking on.
(For example wiki / youtube tutorials… etc)
Also if you ignore the mode on minecraft, it takes sometime for you to grind diamond and other resource as well.
Even you need to looking for some resource by traveling really far away from map.

So i don’t feel minecraft less grinding personally.
(well, if you install some mode on it , yeah its super fast, and some mode is super super fast)

Lets back to Boundless, the skills really help us to gathering faster / hunting easier.
The thing is you need to spend some time like u did for minecraft.
After you master it, it will be very easy to play.

The reason why the early access players can build up such great city / portal network in 2 weeks is because most of us are alpha players, and we understand the game method really well.
(Even the new universe is like 60% different than the previous one, but still there are some similarity for us to catch up faster)

For me, i join the Boundless on July i think, and took me 1 month to craft all the end game item during alpha beta. After new universe release, it took me 1 weak to set up all the power coil, and build a nice city with my guildy.

This game is a team work game, so more connection you get here , you will get more benefit.

So, my suggestion for you, trying to build up ur own connection now, and then you will find out everything become very easy.