Central shopping planet

I think people will gravitate towards popular shopping planets, but I also think the chips will naturally fall where they will and it wouldn’t be fair to the entire universe to somehow manipulate it.

maybe if ALL gems did? if just diamonds, probably not. but maybe.

There is a way to make this happen, rather quickly. However, this is not the way. :zipper_mouth_face::speak_no_evil:

so far (assuming my math is right):

Planet Votes
Biitula 22
Gyosha Ophen 20
Circarpous I 12
Grrovidias Te 8
Lamblis 6
Alder 6
Arie 5
Besevrona 5
Eresho 5
Maryx 5

Are these all the votes?

so far yea anything 5 and over.

Ahhh

Still I hope this is not gonna happen, the amount of threads we will see about not being able to get to a certain planet will rise!

1 Like

I might have voted for the 3 planets that I currently have a store on… lol. they happened to all be in different voting brackets :laughing:

that’s fine. I summarize them all togeather heh

1 Like

Think globally, shop locally. <3

please not on biitula please please please no

Biitula has really been the center of the universe since launch XD

Where are these coils for 500

I’m feeling the game is about ripe for a new promotion to bring in a wave of newer players… probably shortly after the next major update. a wave of new players would shake up the economy far more than the scanner alone ever could.

6 Likes

I was actually talking about real world diamonds.

Those were on Beckon I believe. I forget what the shop name is. I’ll have to check next time I’m on.

1 Like

I don’t know why all this panic. It had been said this is just a first step and we are already moving the universe…
I personally take this world shop scanner as very positive and look forward to the next development which I believe brings possibility for Universe-wide shopping with detailed information on all whats missing now.

Not moving anywhere.

3 Likes

It worked pre-release, but the population was smaller and far fewer worlds… but the theory did work especially on non-minerals

It is not as painful running through shop portal after shop portal trying to look around and see if you can find that thing you need. This way you step into a planet check and move to the next. Much better way and a great deal less maddening.

1 Like

The market was already shifted away from lower planets. I got more business yesterday than I have had in a couple of weeks.