Central shopping planet

I think people could and should still build their main shop wherever they want to. You simply have a small pop up stand 2-4 plots in one of the major shopping hubs with a portal that links to your main store. That way people will search and find your price while in a shopping center, and when they get there and see signs toward a bigger shop they can just walk through to whatever planet your home base is on.

All this speculating about consolidation is like a self fulfilling prophecy. The more you worry about it, and change your behavior because of it, the more you are contributing to that future. Just build where you want.

It will create change in the economy, and it will force shop owners to be creative with advertising, but its not doomsday.

3 Likes

To be fair, if I ever get around to selling anything, it will be on a world that doesn’t have a lot of other shops, so I actually have a chance at being listed somewhere near the top :thinking:

6 Likes

For all the development on them, Alder and Refgar didn’t have nearly as many as I’d expect, when looking last night at what was out there for stands I had on them. Being T1s they will get a lot of newcomers too. Alder seems to be one of the most populated worlds for sure. I need to check some of the other T1s, see which ones have the least competition for purposes of expanding operations in the future… :thinking:

1 Like

On a permanent T7+! If you survive to get to my Shop I got great deals! Only for the non-faint of heart.

2 Likes

@Prome3us So what you are saying is…Supposedly if there was a Crime Syndicate Guild…your “friend” might be interested in joining and work on price fixing Market Capitalization? I am just asking for a friend BTW.

2 Likes

Lol I have never had problems finding what I want before. I guess I must of explore more than you…anyway I am glad u enjoy it…

Need work harder maybe someday we get noticed in meantime I build a theme park before the masses come :joy:

1 Like

Make it open air, like no walls or roof, so you have to dodge mobs while you shop :laughing:

2 Likes

That is why when I try to host hunts I will be using the plaza in the sunken city mall. To help give the area more exposure :grin:

1 Like

@XxymoxX Life has kinda caught up to that specific friend, but I’m always up for a bit of casual “fixing” of things that aren’t necessarily broken…