Change Boundless account name

I have chosen the wrong username when I signed up to a Boundless account: I thought it is easy to change later. As a result, I have created an account for my kid on my own Steam account and now want to fix that.

My current username is Destruction-Boy. This is also the username on this forum.
Could you change it to Java-Machine or Java-Machine-68 or anything kind of, please?

PS I have deleted my game character and created a new one with name “Java Machine”, but it does not allow to change the name of the Boundless account linked to the Steam account. I’d like to change this as well.

@james @leahlemoncakes @DKPuncherello @Gorillastomp @blake
The previous topic on this regard has been closed, but we didn’t resolve it in private messages: seems as if my messages are somehow lost as I never got any reply.

1 Like

I wish this was an easier process because I would like to change mine, but I don’t want to loose all my badges :frowning: and community history.

2 Likes

Just in case, for me it is fine to loose everything. Basically I am not playing Boundless and not creating accounts for my kids, we are waiting when my username gets changed, so we can create them. We just need fresh accounts, and it is impossible to delete mine and start from scratch :frowning:

1 Like