Change Player Name

The current in game switch is fine for now but lets say each model represents a different race, if you allow one character to be created per user at a time it forces you to play through that race until you delete and remake your character I myself find that multiple characters per user in fact is boring, in games such as ESO and WOW I make more then one character and shortly after I find myself leveling one character up to 60 and leaving my other characters unplayed or at really low levels and bores me out of playing those characters, I don’t see the point in it you can have variety both ways.

1 Like

Beautiful, thank you.

if beacons are character bound we get some problems i think
as example:
i start building a house and make a beacon with char 1. after 1 week i think i hate my char1 and delete him and create a new char2. now my house have no beacon more ? Or what happens now with the beacon from my char1 ?

or other example:
i start building a house again with my char1 and after a few weeks i will play with my char2 now i have the problem i cant build in my own area because beacons are char bound. and i can do nothing against it because i cant trade with myself to give me a friendship token from my other char.

and a other problem is if it char bound and add a friend to a beacon i must add every char from him.

so i think it is much better if beacons account bound

or do i think wrong ?

1 Like

To be fair the definition of MMO says nothing about how many characters you can do it just says that there will be many people online (or there should be especially for Boundless)

i dont like multiple caracthers either it would be wierd and bad atleast my opinion

1 Like

I enjoy making several characters and frequently switching between them. Having only one character would therefore quite restrict me in my usual play stile, so there is definitely a point in allowing several characters per account.

@Saint_X
You would just have to trade friendship tokens between your characters via a friend or a neutral chest but having beacon access shared between all your characters would definitely be more convenient.

it is not real player friendly if you need a second person that you can build in your own area…

Please NOT Char bound!!! I agree completely with @Saint_X

Account bound is exactly what Saint wants.

1 Like

Yep, you are right … typo

2 Likes

… after half a year I shall raise this dead thread back to unlife to swallow all your souls … or just ask a question ^^ …

Is it now possible to change the player and forum name? ^^

1 Like

There will be no soul devouring without me! I worked hard to accumulate all of these souls! Go find your own!

1 Like

Well you can always make new account… xD