Changes to Gleam Club

That’s actually a very interesting idea that I think the devs could use.

What if they dont increase spaces and don’t give you free portals, but have a specialized lock/computer that takes your reserve shards and auto replenishes (moves from shelves to portal in your control) until out.

That is a QOL addition, that doesnt technically do any economical benefit, but is truly just a QOL. You still have to buy in game with coin or have the oort by normal means, but it auto shifts it over.

It could be a part of gleam club too. To help the devs.

I feel that gleam club should be QOL upgrades, not economic benefits, so this fits perfectly in my opinion.

3 Likes

This is the only reason I buy Gleam Club.

4 Likes

That’s what I thought. No need then for extra slots in the portal. The only problem is it makes the other portal fuel useless… which it already was due to the cost.

1 Like

True, and I really like the idea of using ichor or combinations of catalysts to make more potential fuel.

Hope they give us more combat ability and survivability so we can solo lvl 1 meteors on t7s. As hunts do not go there.

1 Like

Just to add my Nope to the idea of not having the autofuel. I haven’t played for 8 months or so, if there wasn’t the autofuel I probably wouldn’t come back to the game, let alone pay for a useless GC. I wouldn’t have much to come back to, except character level. All my grind went to the thin air - no, thanks, I’ll pass. Been paying for GC since it was launched, and planning to do so even if I’m not playing the game.

3 Likes

Hmmm discontinuing refueling beacons in GC would destroy gleamclub .i wouldnt renew at all ibdont care that i can tint my character and this talk about the economy is just stupid its getting tiring and now dragging gleamclub into it like its going to save the economy. Yeah right. Gleam club should profide advantages so it encourages people to give money towards the game…the devs deserve to earn money. Why would they encourage gleamclub to be less attractive to their small fan base. Makes no sense at all. I am a believer that gleamclub should also add refuelling portals too it…and personally i dont think it will ruin ort price at all…Just to make clear i said refuel portals not replace ort…so ort must be available for that player in shelving beside a beacon or gleam club have special beacons that hold the same as a shopping stand…so how does this ruin the economy…still will need it…why have gleamclub if there is no advantages is my point…

3 Likes

GC provides extra funds to the development of the game and to pay wages, i’m sure. I don’t see GC getting changed to not auto-fueling beacons. I’m not concerned about it happening.

5 Likes

Would like that GC maybe made it cheaper or gave us the ability to put more fuel in the portals.

As fare as removing auto fuel from GC…
Adding faster craft time…
Sorry no… if auto fuel is removed from GC there isn’t any point in buying it.
Colored text isnt alone isn’t worth buying GC for. Crafting time doesn’t have to be shortened or so because i start every thing with my alt and then continue with my main by the time i need it it’s done.

Even if they wanted to, Which I am sure they don’t, They can not safely do this due to the risk of people like me who have done this.

Going out and putting a bad review about how they were misled or otherwise Defrauded out of their money.

Furthermore, I feel the auto fuel is the prime selling point of Gleam club, removing it would hurt their bottom line by quite an amount.

It would also cause any player who needs to take a long break for whatever reason, they would be forced to quit the game.

4 Likes

being ex military myself, if it wasn’t for GC i would have lost everything during deployment and that would have caused me to drop the game. GC is currently the only way i can ensure the work i put in stays as mine, as well as support the devs who i believe deserve this support. getting rid of its auto fuel is a bad idea in my personal opinion.

5 Likes