[Char] --[Metal Tier 4 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

This one goes for my dear friend @DKPuncherello

Some locations, best gleam I found is the V or U shape thing

9 Likes

Anyone need a free taxi to Char? Headed there shortly

I didn’t see any shrooms or ancient timber, but I might have missed them(didn’t bring a glowing lamella for my atlas so I couldn’t check for shrooms) :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

7 Likes

HAPPY ZERGLING NOISES

9 Likes

Bring a solidifier it’s all friggin lava

The Swiss cheese caves are awesome

Doesn’t seem like there is any this time. :pensive:

2 Likes

It’s t4 do those have glow caps?

not even single one :slight_smile:

Just jumped on for a few, beautiful forests! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Those gleams are slow and boring to collect but i need huge amounts of this them (my build’s interior is mostly pale cerulean xD). If youd like to team up and regen/collect gleam we can fill inventories and switch. PM me.

I have 2 ancient wood locations. I’ll post the coords when I can get on later. I never found more than a group of 10 pieces so take lots of regen bombs.

1 Like

How much are gleam are you trying for

22 pieces of ancient wood available at this location. The location is between 2 spots. If you regen at the location you can regen both spots with one bomb

1 Like

Both spots look like this

2 Likes

Do I see ice next to lava? exo-physics :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Though the percentage is lower, doing better with the kindling here than Vostafat. Pretty good caves with it, and also getting lots of metal ore too while tunneling, which is nice. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That exoplanet that was 90% lava a month or two ago, had ice as pretty much the only landmasses where I landed.

Digging any that touched the lava would cause most of it to instantly melt.

1 Like

I landed there today to get some and had no problems finding hot spots. Some in large open caves, easy enough to navigate (no digging!) and some in smaller enclosed spaces (just digging down from surface over spot and eventually hitting grottoes).
Both ways easy enough to do.
Great planet altogether. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.