Character number

Can I ask how much characters will we be able to create in one account? Because I already see that people will make specific crafter characters for their main, so real craftsman players will not exist. Or am I wrong?

1 Like

I believe they said you will get 3 characters. However balance is key in everything so there might be more or less, this question may not be answerable at this time.

3 Likes

Maybe offer only 1 character to play at release. And any other chara ters be purchased? This would funnel those that want 1 of everything and maybe help the economy…?

You WANT Microtransactions? What happened to this World? xDDD

1 Like

That will not help the economy only make less people play the game. Already many leave because they are being forced to play with 3 character to do what they should be able to do with 1 character.

2 Likes

The multiple characters are necessary, I think the game needs to paint its ideology better so people work with multiple characters specialized in different things to attend to more types of gameplay and needs, it’s something necessary and not much of a problem to economy, you can have multiple characters but you still only play with one at a time, keeping it limited vs who is dedicated to something.

2 Likes

Multiple characters is not necessary it is a decision of the developers. Many successful games allow you to work up a single character and do not hamper game play. If I didn’t have to grind every character then maybe I could agree with multiple, but that isn’t an option. Plus I enjoy 1 character. It is a preference just like others can like multiple. It just means those that don’t want more than 1 won’t play this game.