Character purchasing for Alts

@dev team, Can we allow any of our characters to purchase things on the exchange for our other characters of the same account. For instance, if we buy a mask, it stays in an account inventory to be chosen by whatever alt we want to use it.

Not all of our characters have very many cubits, and would be very helpful for our mains to buy items for them.

1 Like

That wouldn’t work. It’s can be abused far to easily by creating and deleting alts.

1 Like

Not really. You would have to level a character anyway to the point of gaining enough cubits to use. No matter what your working.

You can raise an alt to lvl 6 in about 30 minutes. Do that, buy the mask, delete, repeat.

1 Like

Exactly like biv said. It’s super easy to level an alt a few times and get free cubits.

restrict purchases to level 10 or higher then.

So I spend an hour instead of 30 minutes and now I have 10 levels of cubits for free.
I made a new account, used the first 5 skill points for the mass crafting epic. Set up some crafts for rock to stone. Logged out. Played another character. Logged back into the new account an hour later and was like level 12 or something. I’m sorry but it’s so easy to abuse so I can pretty much guarantee this wont happen.

1 Like

There could be an alternative - something that ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic’ does; have multiple purchasing options; a default amount for a single character, or a larger one time fee for all characters.

2 Likes

Or we could just keep it the way it is, which works perfectly fine.

1 Like

Well…except it being about 600 cubits too expensive.

it’s 800 cubits for a mask

It is now, but I think I rememeber it being 600 before. I remember cursing myself cause my main alt spent 600c on a Mask, then later that day figured out we needed alts to progress and cursing myself for being so stupid and not spending the 600 for another character slot.

Right. I’d actually pay 200. Eight? No way.