Character switching between several save states

I have an issue where my character will switch between different save states. The changes involve xp/skills/coins/inventory/chests rewards/achievements/buffs and debuffs. It occurs most often when jumping through a portal, but not always. Here’s a screenshot right after a switch. Notice how 110,919 xp was just removed.

Anyways, I sent multiple reports as I gathered more information about this issue, but I got no response and it’s still happening. I’ll try to sum up what I know here.

First occurrence was when I got a stone coffer for “Novice Edaphologist” that wouldn’t go away. It eventually did, but from then on it started switching me between the state before this coffer and save states from after.

At first all xp/coins etc were synced, but now it’s just a wild mess with independent past/present states for each category I listed up there. I was trying to keep track before, but now it’s pretty complicated and I wanna keep this short-ish.

Any help with this would be appreciated. I’d like to play the game, but there isn’t much point right now. I can try to give more information or help in testing if needed.

Here’s a another occurence

And before/after shot of inventory. After crossing a portal.

And the exchange

I’ve identified the bug causing this to happen and made some temporary changes so it should stop happening right now. I’m also sorting out a fix for a future release to prevent it re-occurring in the future.

7 Likes

Thank you so much!